Hello, Unkie here in MD. just got my 2nd M body 1st was a 78 LeBaron coupe she was sweet this 1 is a 78 Caravelle not the K car Volkswagon powered on.

UNKIE

Reaction score
I was hoping to find out something about this car that is very contrary to so far 1 thing is I'm pretty sure that the driver's door has a wrong hinge on the lower
driver's door doesn't hang a right and it's kinda hard to find an M body coupe for the proper lower hinge and door striker. I tried asking the ex-owner no answer yet
anyway I've already done the normal things changed the coolant oil cap wires rotor and plugs. weather stripping still has to be done to the trunk. Overall she's a nice-looking car Oh yeah I got her in British Columbia you know go west to Washington state then turn right.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1)4.jpg

M_Body_Coupe

Reaction score
Looks like a sweet ride!

Man, I dig that mountainous terrain in the background...makes me want to take out all my backpacking gear once again (put away for the season by now) and go trekking.

Welcome to the forum!

UNKIE

Reaction score
Yeah, this puppy is making up for my Chrysler LeBaron I had when I was at FT. Gordon Ga. I never had to do much to the LeBaron except to change out the Chevy rear for the proper rear and the lean burn. This one is a real pip so fare all the normal stuff cap plugs rotor wires vacuum lines all the relays were shot. horn and all the other things work now.

20211022_140937 (1).jpg

Back