WANTED Help, DD Left Side Tail Light 86 Diplomat

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Clark

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hiya,

Went over and picked up my Diplomat from the Mechanic Today (still unable to work on my own stuff because of the back surgery) from him replacing the fuel pump and while he was pushing it into His garage with his side by side, the bumpers slipped and he took out my Drivers side Tail Light Lens right in front of the Turn Signal bulb. Anyone got one laying around that they can part with at a reasonable cost (he's gonna deduct it from my bill I owe him).

David Clark

Reaction score
I put DD in the Title for this for Daily Driver, it's the Car my Wife uses to get back and forth to work in while her Dart is out of commission for a complete brake Job.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
I have a whole D/S assembly.
If anyone is going under $20 US, buy theirs.
I'm currently in London, Ont.

It's the shipping, bet it will be $40-50 or so.
I recently sent a M dash plate to the mid west for $44 and change.

David Clark

Reaction score
Thanks, I found one on Ebay, Guy was asking 65 for it and I sent him a Best offer of 40 bucks and he countered with 45 and I took it. Hope that was a good deal, seemed like it to me.

4speedjim

Reaction score
Heh Heh Sometimes when you need a part, like a tail light for a limited availability vehicle, just finding one can be the problem, no matter the cost. Theres a red 318 Dip? coupe on ebay being parted at a yard. I presume you found it? You may want to stock up on pieces parts if your ride is a keeper. 2 doors are very low production as Im sure you know.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Heh Heh Sometimes when you need a part, like a tail light for a limited availability vehicle, just finding one can be the problem, no matter the cost. Theres a red 318 Dip? coupe on ebay being parted at a yard. I presume you found it? You may want to stock up on pieces parts if your ride is a keeper. 2 doors are very low production as Im sure you know.
4dr and 2 dr are different tail lights.

When it comes to a odd ball part for 77-79 M 2drs, the GAS CAP DOOR.
It's only 77/78/79.

David Clark

Reaction score
Came with Free shipping, that's why I jumped on it. 3 Other listings that Day for the same Tail Light and the cheapest other one was 99.00 plus 20 dollars shipping. I got Lucky I guess. It arrived today and is in pretty good DD shape. The SIlver Trim is rubbed off a lot but no cracks or dings on it anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back