Hey

MoparDan

Reaction score
I'm Dan, my love for M's started in early '06 with my second car: a beat looking but great running Gun Metal Blue Pearl 1987 Chrysler Fifth Avenue that I called The Blues Mobile I forced out of this sadly after just 3 months...a few beaters later I had a Gold 1982 Chrysler New Yorker with the Fifth Avenue package that was in very good shape for her age I named her Alicia after a high school friend we were together for nearly two years and over 43K miles when I found out shes was running on just 5 1/2 cylinders (I'm not sure how many time the odometer had rolled over) I regret not finding a new engine instead of selling her. A long story and three more cars later I knew I needed another 'M nothing else felt right nor was anything as reliable. I ended up finding Cheryl a Crimson Red 1987 Dodge Diplomat SE with a factory sunroof! her name was something of a mistake: a friend was going to get a burgandy Dodge Aries shortly after my purchase so we were gonna call my Dip Cherry his Aries Cinnamon as well as Big Red and Little Red anyway he doesn't end up getting the Aries. I was still gonna call her Cherry but one day I was messing around with the spelling and got Cheryl and though the name sounded better. I've been on Dippy.org a few years now but I got a comment about this site on Cheryl's cardomain page so I thought I'd check it out so here I am:icon_super:

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome aboard MoparDan...you will like it here and get some pictures of your car posted...do the vpic gallery and they will sroll across the top of the screen..Eric.....:toothy1:

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Cheryl

38774744192_medium.jpg

38774744194_medium.jpg

Back