Hotel reservation in Carlisle is set

slant6billy

Reaction score
So Nothing like waiting until last minute. I called and missed, missed again and again. Went 1 mile out and circled back in. Got a good rate too. We are going to be right on Harrisburg Pike at the Carlisle Turnpike exit

slant6billy

Reaction score
Did you get into the Motel 6?

No, not exactly. Nor, did I get us in the Hotel Carlisle. And I don't have to perform services behind the building either. We are next door to the 6 at the Clarion. Do I hear burnout contest in the Parking lot Friday night?????????? FMJ Happyhour Friday night? Since my wife is going to kill me anyway for going.... might as well make it a blast.

DCAspen

Reaction score
You better hope that she doesn't get the last blast.........from her shotgun

slant6billy

Reaction score
You better hope that she doesn't get the last blast.........from her shotgun
You ain't kidding there. I'm going to put my stuff at a friend's house. She will burn guitars and cars and then kill me.

kitcar Chris

Reaction score
Yes I got a new 43 car!! Didn't get a chance to post pics yet here. It needs cleaning and some details before I can take proper pics.

No it's not coming to Carlisle this year. I'm still bringing the wagon. I need to do some research on liscence plates here in Pa. I've got an old 1978 plate and was told I may be able to put it on this car. But gotta check and that's gonna hold things up.

kitcar Chris

Reaction score
image.png

slant6billy

Reaction score
And you told me and Gator you were downsizing............a little late on April fools, ya think HAHAHA

Darth-Car

Reaction score
I never knew these 43 cars existed before I saw them here. The things you learn.

Back