Imperial gauge cluster

Mopar&vettedude

Reaction score
Has anyone thought of swapping the gauge cluster out of the imperial into a cordoba/ mirada? Ive always digged the digital layout and thought it would look killer in the doba.

kkritsilas

Reaction score
Getting that to work in a Mirada/Cordoba would also probably require the fuel injection to carburetor conversion kit that Chrysler made up to convert the Imperials to carburetors. It is probably doable, but might be pretty involved, as there may be a bunch of wiring involved as well.

If you are a big fan of digital dashes (I personally am not), it may be a lot easier to get something from Dakota Digital. I have helped a friend out in putting a Dakota Digital dash into a 1951 Mercury Resto-Mod, and it worked out well.

Trey

Reaction score
We had a 90 Chrysler Lebaron that had a digital dash and I really liked it. I think it would be a nice looking conversion if you can find one and get it to work. I also pondered using Imperial door panels to replace the Cordoba panels that are so prone to breaking. Unfortunately finding nice Imperial door panels is even harder than finding nice Cordoba panels.

Back