Introducing New Member: 78 Aspen 440

78 Aspen 440

Reaction score
I've loved cars all my life and finally settled on a couple that I want to restore and upgrade. I don't have much experience, however I'm excited for the experience.

Justwondering

Reaction score
Welcome ..
I'm in the same situation... not much experience but looking forward to the rehab.

Got any pictures of these two candidates you plan to work on?

Master M

Reaction score
Welcome ! You came to the right place. You will find an excellent array of knowledge here.

78 Aspen 440

Reaction score
Here is my 78 Aspen

Projects include changing the rear assembly, upgrading suspension, putting on new rims and tires, putting on a shroud or electric fan and installing a new driver's side floor pan. After that it should at least feel safe. Also, not sure of the best order to do those things.

78 Aspen.jpg

Master M

Reaction score
Here is my 78 Aspen

Projects include changing the rear assembly, upgrading suspension, putting on new rims and tires, putting on a shroud or electric fan and installing a new driver's side floor pan. After that it should at least feel safe. Also, not sure of the best order to do those things.

View attachment 18847
One suggestion in the order to do the things planned, is to do the more difficult and time
consuming projects first, while the project is new. Once the hard stuff is done, everything else should move along faster. Projects also seem to change course as they go, so be ready for that.

Back