Introducing New Member: Duke21

Duke21

Reaction score
I am excited about finding this website. Always wanted a Mirada as kid. Thought they had NASCAR written all over them. My uncle's all had mopars and grew up in mostly Mopar household. One uncle had a volare roadrunner, neighbor had Aspen R/T. Remember seeing super coupes on sales floor. I have owned many ( or they owned me). Currently I have an 81 imperial that I just think is cool. A 70 Plymouth Fury in limbo, an 84 Dodge Stepside-, a 2001 Intrepid, and 1999 Town and Country with nearly 300,000 miles. How do you post photos on this site

Justwondering

Reaction score
There are 3 yellow buttons beneath where you type your reply. One says upload a photo.
OR
there is an icon on the header bar of where you type your reply (next to the smiley face) and you can put a weblink in there.

I just upload one photo at a time.
Resize your photos to be a little smaller , I know there is a limit on the size of each individual photo.

Duke21

Reaction score
Just wondering thanks for the feedback. I will try one now

IMG_20161212_165734204.jpg

Duke21

Reaction score
Thanks guys.. interior is just as nice. With exception of rough spot on the center armrest. Seats, carpet panels and headliner all pretty nice considering car is 35 years old...

Duke21

Reaction score
After I fix my current wiper issue, I am thinking 10 spoke factory Mirada wheels with bigger meats on them. Seller put brand new tires on it, but smallest size listed for the car. Also since it's already carburetor I am leaning towards a Mopar or Edelbrock intake with edelbroke 4 barrel carb and dual exhaust. Years ago had 40 series flowmasters on my 69 charger and 83 RAM. But I don't want all that noise in the inside while cruising. Was thinking flowmasters 50 series. Anybody got ideas

Darth-Car

Reaction score
The true way to wake up the fun factor without the noise on these cars is to change the innards of that pumpkin.

Back