Introducing New Member: mirada mike

Justwondering

Reaction score
welcome!
What is an operating engineer? (not trying to be a smartass -- I just don't know that that occupation does)

Justwondering

Reaction score
So there's enough operating engineers to have a union.... should be easy to find the answer on the interweb.

mirada mike

Reaction score
To just wondering-Equipment operators-dirt work paving cranes pipelineing etc.. Should have pics soon. I don't know how many FJM bodies have a gen 2 Hemi but mine does.. anybody else out there with a Gen 2 Hemi Mirada?

Joe12459

Reaction score
To just wondering-Equipment operators-dirt work paving cranes pipelineing etc.. Should have pics soon. I don't know how many FJM bodies have a gen 2 Hemi but mine does.. anybody else out there with a Gen 2 Hemi Mirada?
Ooh, a gen 2 Hemi Mirada! Very sweet! Please post lots of pics! I thought it was tough squeezing a gen 3 hemi in my Mirada, I can't imagine how tight your engine bay must be!

mirada mike

Reaction score
Fyi 62-65 b-body b-rb headers fit fmj body cars . little tweak on fire wall and you are good to go. Had them on my 440 Mirada-they are for sale.

mirada mike

Reaction score
Burn out pic was with 440-roller cam and 1050 dom. New 572 Hemi should be more interesting

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

Back