It might be spring time!

Billy007

Reaction score
Okay, some spring is trying to arrive here in Wisconsin, it must be almost 50 degrees today! Oh, but alas, they talk of snow tomorrow, so today it was now or never. I took my baby out for a ride. We started with church because she hasn't been there all winter and it is about time she got there. Can't stay all the time sitting in the shed feeling pretty (which she is of course, but can't say that too loud, it will just go to her head) , that just makes for a bad disposition. Then we went for a nice long ride. It felt great to get her on the road. I think this year is going to be better, I can just feel it.

20210418_112315.jpg

20210418_113026.jpg

M_Body_Coupe

Reaction score
Sounds like that was a 'crisp' day, eh?

Good looking ride my friend...and it is great to see these cars out on the road once in a while!

Aspen500

Reaction score
Yep. Two weeks ago it was 80 degrees. Today it's 30 with what appears to be a blizzard going on right now. Grumble, moan, complain.:mad:

Aspen500

Reaction score
A little snow and sleet last night, then rain this morning once it got above freezing. I think spring took a detour somewhere. Barely got above 40 on a dark, rainy, raw day where the street lights never shut off. Kind of tough to keep the mood up on days like this.:(
Worse part is, just to twist the knife a little more, an hour south of here it was sunny and 70 (according to the radio). COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hayzoos

Reaction score
Weather is so confused here. Started the week scraping frost. Highs yesterday 78 and today 77. Storms tomorrow. And probably scraping frost by Friday. Down over the mountain they saw mid eighties.

Aspen500

Reaction score
LOL, noticed today winter must finally be over and the official change of seasons has begun. You know, road construction season. Wisconsin really only has two seasons, winter and road construction. The landscape goes from white to orange. Orange signs, orange barrels, orange cones, orange barricades,,,,,,,:p

Back