K Member and Iso delete kit

SirRalliart

Reaction score
I just finished with the rear suspension. I put on FF Iso-Delete, FF Urethane leaf spring and sway bar bushings (including new end links) and the Bilstein/RCD shocks from FirmFeel. Wow, what a difference! Now I have a rock solid rear with a sloppy front. I also did a full brake job with new drums, shoes, hardware kit and wheel cylinders, not to mention the SS lines from Inline Tube that I was forced to buy since I twisted the originals. I also go rid of the rust with Evapo-Rust and steel brushes, then coated with Eastwood Rust Encapsulator and Extreme Chassis Black paint (sway bar, leaf springs, various brackets and mounts).

The royal bitch were those leaf spring eye bolt bushings - the first time I ever messed with those. Thanks to youtube, an air drill and air hammer, I was successful.

Next is the front: brakes, rotors, calipers, bearings, Bilstein/RCD shocks and aluminum K-Frame pucks. Then, I have to let my credit card stop smoking for a while. But, once it cools down, it will be a full front suspension rebuild from FirmFeel, but I'm still undecided about new torsion bars and a new sway bar. Then it's onto Lean Burn conversion - will most-likely go with a Rev-n-nator box, distributor & coil, a Weiand Dual-plane intake and the Street Demon Thermoquad copy. Then there's always the TTI headers and exhaust...and a new gas tank... The list grows weekly.

Back