Kinda Not Car Related...

Mroldart2u

Reaction score
Have been around this board for ohhh maybe a year, two, dunno really, but due to some circumstances my son whom had intro'ed himself a week or so ago didnt get the Magnum he was looking at... :icon_cry: BUT, got a real PIA to deal with but its his and his decision and money, that being said I myself am going to go look at the Magnum. (his buddy works @ the lot(s) that the cars are, and the day he went to pick it up, 1 it was frigging cold, 2 they are young, impatient, AND have no clue, 3 couldnt figure out how to get it to even crank (it does have a few issues, but what 400.00 car doesnt), 4 got another 'back-row' contender to the house that wont crank either.

Having said that, (notice I havent BASHED what HE bought, and have not mentioned brand type model etc) I am going to go next week and check it for MYSELF as the Volare I have at the moment is un-registerable due to a d%(k head previous title holder. (Brem can relate being he lives in the most hard to get along with state as far as car titles go) Guess I am saying cross your fingers for me and will keep ya'll updated, hopefully with pics.

OHHH and anudder thing its a lowly 318 LB car, BUT if ya'll remember I DO have a totaled out c-body with 440/727 combo...:icon_winkle:

Actually it DID turn into a car post, and not where I had intended, but I guess thats ok also.... (actually safer like that... hard to say things i shouldnt that way)

Last edited:

slant6billy

Reaction score
Man, I was parked next to a Magnum on Thursday's Toys for Tots show. The guy had all kinds of manuals and a factory service manula (5 inch thick). You sound like you are going to gut the car for bigger heart and soul, but if you want me to reach out to that gut for magnum info, just say so.

Back