Labor Day car show

droptop

Reaction score
We don't get the 80 Road Runner out nearly as much a we would like, but the ac sure is nice on an 88 degree sunny day with 90% humidity.

image.jpg

old yellow 78

Reaction score
I grew into a A/C wimp 20 yrs ago when I first got the Lebaron coupe.
And the Aspen collects dust.
Me too. It's hard to believe that I used to shy away from cars with A/C because I thought they were harder to work on, and more likely to have problems. Now I run A/C in my daily, my truck, and my home from March until November lol. Unfortunately, OY doesn't have air. When my friend and I flew out to Colorado to pick it up and drive it home to Pennsylvania several years ago, it was hot as H***. Over 100 when we left Pueblo. We drove north and it was the same time that Colorado Springs was on fire due to huge wildfires. We drove past with all that smoke, windows down, sweating on vinyl seats, and uncertain if OY was really up for a 2000K trip back east. Even out on the prairie it was SO hot! Had a little spray bottle of H2O and a little plug in/clip on fan attached to the dash. Still was a great trip anyway - and OY made it with only very minor problems. Good 'ol wagon!
400.JPG
413.JPG
417.JPG
426.JPG
434.JPG
456.JPG

Back