M Body Compliment

Justwondering

Reaction score
I've been off the net and out of town... 900 mile road trip to attend 100th birthday for my Uncle.
He is the oldest kid of 11.
My mom was the youngest.
About in the middle is Uncle Bob.

Very first thing he asks when he sees me, been about 2 years since we saw each other... the very first thing he says isn't Hi or How was the trip in it was "Did you drive the Chrysler?"

I didn't drive it, left it for husband to use. But I still got a big grin realizing he was looking forward to another trip in the car .. oh and by the way, glad you came as well.

Too funny!

volareandgtcat

Reaction score
Awesome !!
big-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
That's so cool.
I get the same thing when we visit my wife's uncle and grandpa. They always want to know if I brought one of my oldies.

Darth-Car

Reaction score
When I was looking to purchase Darth Car I ran across a very nice 85 M. It had 30k actual documented miles. The problem was the family was ready to sell, but mama was not. They had to bring the car every Sunday to the retirement home to take her for a drive. They promised to get back to me when they convinced her to sell.

rcmaniac791

Reaction score
I was at a show recently, and people were making their usual rounds handing out flyers for other shows, and this older gent came up to my 5th, looked at it really good, then came back to me and said "you know, technically the show I'm going to tell you about you're not eligible for ('72 and older) but this thing is so clean that we'll let you in."

lol

Back