Magnum XE body for sale on Alberta Kijiji

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkritsilas

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not really a J Body, but sort of the spiritual ancestor of the Mirada, there is a Dodge Magnum XE body (listing says no engine/transmission) up for sale. ALso says white leather interior. See:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars...upe/604278448?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

last picture looks odd, with the sort of rusty patch near the vinyl roof. Don't know if that whole area isn't a problem.

Price is OK if the rest of the car is OK, but I would be trying to talk him down if the rusty looking patch is actually rust. Lister's spelling could use some work.

Just letting people know about it. I have no room for more cars at this time. Also, no association with me, this is north of Edmonton, I am in Calgary. over 2 hours south of thr car's location. I must admit, I am very surprised as to how many old Dodge/Chrysler cars are in northern Alberta. Two of mine are, and they are in decent, but by no means perfect, shape.

Kostas

Mr.Lopar

Reaction score
amazing when people don't know what they are selling and can't spell

sure looks like rust at the vinyl, but not bad
it is a counsel car, but not a stick
if it was close to me and I had the coin space I would scoop it up in a heartbeat, I happen to have a t-top roof for it

NoCar340

Reaction score
There were no manual transmissions installed in 2-door B-bodies after 1975, as far as I'm aware. Certainly never in a Magnum, Charger, or Cordoba. In fact, I think even the '75 Road Runner was automatic-only, regardless of engine.

kkritsilas

Reaction score
If I had the room, I would have gone to get it already. I am a huge fan of this car, and the Mirada as well. Just something about the front grille just strikes a chord with me. after I get the Miradas straightened out mechanically, I will try to figure a way of making body coloured headlight covers for them. Nothing motorizef, just lift off. I will need to relocate the parking lamp assemblies to the lower grille opening.

Kostas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back