MATS 2013 Meet'm'Greet - 1:30PM Saturday - Be There!!!

ocdart

Reaction score
OK, the Meet'n'Greet at MATS 2013 is scheduled for 1:30PM on Saturday at the Inland Mopars Car Club spot on the Vendor Midway. Drop on by put some faces to the names you see here. We also opened this up to FBBO, FCBO, FEBO and the FMJ Body forums that will be at MATS.
Be there!!!

ocdart

Reaction score
Thanks to the generosity of FABO's very own "Mistress of Metal", Leanna from Phoenix Specialty Coatings, the Meet'n'Greet at 1:30PM on Saturday afternoon is going to be something really special.

Why?

Because a couple of you are going to each be getting a $50 gift certificate for custom powder coating from PSC!

Everyone from FABO, FBBO, FCBO, FEBO, FMJ, the Truck forum, and the Jeep forum that comes to the Meet'n'Greet at the Inland Mopars Car Club area on the Vendor Midway will get a numbered ticket. I'm going to ask you to write your forum name on the back of the ticket so we know who you are, and then we'll draw 2 winning tickets at 2:00PM. I'll also need the real names and contact info from the winners after the drawing so I can forward it to Leanna.

Thanks, Leanna! You really made our MATS 2013 Meet'n'Greet something special!
!!

Back