Mega Mopar Action at Maple Grove Raceway

Rob_Mopar

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I didn't see an Events sub forum, so I hope I have this in the right spot.

Maple Grove Raceway is holding the 3rd annual Mega Mopar Action event this year on June 22-23.

PDF flier for the show: http://www.robsrodshop.com/events/Maple%20Grove%20Mega%20Mopar%20Flier.pdf

Some highlights on the show for this year:

Show field and vendors will be over on the pit side of the track making it much easier for racers to check out the show cars, and everybody else to check out the race cars.

Saturday awards are Ray Barton's Top 25 Pics, open to any of the cars entered in the show. Sunday is judged awards based on classes. Judging is by the Delaware Valley Mopar Association.

Lower Entry Fees!

Car show entry fee is $25 for one day, $40 for both days. Car show entry covers driver and passenger. Bring a buddy and it's cheaper to enter your car in the show than come as a spectator!

Spectator or Crew 1-Day $25, 2-Day, $40.
Kids under 12 free

Have your car in the show but want to make some passes down the track? Test-N-Tune for car show entry is $10 for 1-day.

Coming to race? Friday night grudge racing is $20 for cars driven to the track, $25 if you bring it in on a trailer.
Friday night Gambler race is $25

All other racing:
Hemi Challenge, Quick 8 - $75
Late Model Hemi Challenge, Nostalgia Super Stock/Stock - $50
Electronics, Non-Electronics 1-day - $50
Street DOT 1-Day - $35

Swap meet spaces available. Spaces are 15' x 20' - $25. Each space includes one gate ticket. Sunday entry included with Saturday.

Coming from out of the area and interested in camping? Camping is available on site. Call Maple Grove Park: 610-856-9208

For more details see www.MapleGroveRaceway.com

Thanks,
Rob McCall, President
Delaware Valley Mopar Association

Last edited:

kitcar Chris

Reaction score
I gotta say I may go. Now that the fees are a bit more REASONABLE. I made the trip for the first and had a good time. But at over $50 for me and the women for one day I wasn't driving back out there. I did score a few things from the swap meet though. But I think either official judging or participant judging both days for the car show would be better. I've slept since the first show, and don't remember who had their top 25 pics(think it was big daddy???) but I do remember them not even coming over to the F-body side of the field on their golf cart. So I didn't go last year. But maybe I will this year.

Jus my two cents

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
Get ToGether
Beer, BBQ, check out each others rides.
Im bringing my Dodge Ram and will make some passes on the track. I can bring Mirada parts if anyone needs something, let me know.

Rob_Mopar

Reaction score
Just a quick reminder, it's cheaper to enter a car in the show than it is to pay for entry for two people & parking. So if your toy is apart but your daily driver is a Mopar, stop by the car wash on the way to the Grove, and enter the daily driver in the "Mopar Alley" section of the show field.

kitcar Chris

Reaction score
anybody go?? how was it?

I was planning on going but the woman had reserved that weekend for a camping weekend.. ugh!!

Last edited:
Back