Merry Christmas To All

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I know I've been pretty scarce lately but as the saying goes......shit happens and that's an understatement really. I have been here though always checking in. I've just been to busy with craziness to really post a lot but hopefully things will calm down soon and I'll be back to my usual posting self.

In the meantime I just wanted to wish you all.....my friends a very very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Here's hoping 2017 is an amazing year for all of us.

slant6billy

Reaction score
I know I've been pretty scarce lately but as the saying goes......shit happens and that's an understatement really. I have been here though always checking in. I've just been to busy with craziness to really post a lot but hopefully things will calm down soon and I'll be back to my usual posting self.

In the meantime I just wanted to wish you all.....my friends a very very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Here's hoping 2017 is an amazing year for all of us.
Ditto. Merry Christmas.

Master M

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all. What other forum can you join and get along with everyone just like family. Get out of my way ! I was there first ! Hey you got the bigger piece ! Get out of the bathroom ! Quit hittin' me. You lousy piece of ****. I can see its gonna be an excellent 2017.

Justwondering

Reaction score
Darth-car -- hey there!
Glad you survived the holidays.
I know it was tough without your mom this year, but I bet the weather, kids, work, etc kept you extra busy.
Merry Christmas!

Back