Mexican Spec Dodge Dart 2 Door Coupe

Mexican Spec

Reaction score
Here is a very pretty car I thought you might like to see.

It is said to be a one family owned car as it was passed down from father to daughter.

It is reading 65,880 KM (40,935 Miles) right now but even if it has turned over that still isn't a lot of miles for a 42 year old car.

The wheels are from the factory and I don't think they were used in the US on any car.

The car still needs three things. Those are the lock on the glove box, the button on the floor mounted shifter and an emblem on the trunk.

Enjoy

01-lf.jpg
02-front.jpg
03-rf.jpg
04-rr.jpg
05-rear.jpg
06-dash.jpg
07-dash.jpg
08-intr.jpg

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
Cool. Those weren't factory rims north of either border but they had some unusual things in the mopar parts brochures so they might have been available through there. Definitely a unique to Mexico thing tho.
I thought on m bodies that steering wheel was gone after 79 too but I know it's been said in the past that those early 80s Mexican cars were more of a mix between m body and f body.

Mexican Spec

Reaction score
Cool. Those weren't factory rims north of either border but they had some unusual things in the mopar parts brochures so they might have been available through there. Definitely a unique to Mexico thing tho.
I thought on m bodies that steering wheel was gone after 79 too but I know it's been said in the past that those early 80s Mexican cars were more of a mix between m body and f body.
A poster on Allpar pointed out they were available on US cars with this link. I don't remember seeing them on the street so maybe they were really expensive.

Back