Mexican Spec Dodge Magnum

Mexican Spec

Reaction score
Do you guys know about these Dodge Magnums?

This one has had the engine highly modified, but from the factory this wold be a V8, 318 or 360 and they came in either automatic, floor shifted, or manual.

Most of these had no factory air but they had a few other options.

Those wheels are the stock wheels that came on these cars. They look like C3 Corvette wheels to me.

What do you think?

01-rf.jpg
03-int.jpg
05-eng.jpg
06-rr.jpg
07-lf.jpg
08-dash.jpg

Last edited:

kkritsilas

Reaction score
North America (i.e. US and Canada) only had a Dodge Magnum (XE and GT models) in 1978 and 1979, and later in the mid-late 200s (as a four door station wagon). They were B bodies in 1978-1979, one size bigger than the F bodies that this car is based on. The closest that this comes to in US & Canada is a Chrysler LeBaron coupe or Diplomat coupe, depending on if you want to go by the body (LeBaron) or front end (Diplomat).

Nice interior, and the car seems to be in great shape. love the Tuff steering wheel.

Last edited:

dm330

Reaction score
I like this look for the coupes, but what's up with that passenger side view mirror lol?

8T2TOP

Reaction score
Love to have one brought up from ,since in Phoenix but no AC in a hot climate like weird.. White 360 ttop AC red gut floor shift,loaded please..

Mexican Spec

Reaction score
Love to have one brought up from ,since in Phoenix but no AC in a hot climate like weird.. White 360 ttop AC red gut floor shift,loaded please..
Let me see what I can find.

There aren't too many that have survived.

Mexican Spec

Reaction score
How about a white with red guts, stick shift, no t-top but no air. You can install vintage air or I can have air installed here.

Back