WANTED Mirada/Cordoba Windshield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buck Atwater

Reaction score
Contact seller
I know I'm probably not the only one looking, but I'm in a jam here.

I just got my car painted and it's ready to go back together but I need a windshield. Mine got shattered by someone while in storage. I can't find anything locally and the ones I find online in yards are unwilling to ship or deal with me.

Can anyone help? I'm in Newfoundland so I know shipping is going to be expensive but I need one badly.

7T8 Custom

Reaction score
You could try National Moparts. They might have a good used one from a parts car. Phone them , don`t e-mail as I never get a response when e-mailing.

Buck Atwater

Reaction score
Thanks for reminding me about them, I gave them a call and he said they did have one. Getting it shipped out next week.

Buck Atwater

Reaction score
Did you do the 4 speed conversion on this one?

Yeah, I'm just now getting back to working on it. I had it painted over the winter, and it's at a storage place right now. When I get it home I think I have all the parts to get it up and running fairly quickly.The 360 and 4 speed are all ready to go in. Right now it's just pretty much a shell with wheels though, no wiring glass or anything.
I do have the 4 speed pedals and hump installed in it though, I never took any recent pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back