FOR SALE Misc NOS and used stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Bullet

Reaction score
Contact seller
Here I have some items I have posted on Craigslist. Contact me here if interested.

Dodge Aspen/Plymouth Volare

00A0A_dZ9I9Kdmpa4_1200x900.jpg

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
Is the intake painted purple? (Only wondering)

I am interested in the battery hold downs, (4) clips and the 2 speed wiper motor.
If you can send me a conversation for price and shipping to 73127, I would appreciate it.

Also eyeballing those fender top turn signals and hopefully (I can) sell something so I get to purchase those (before they sell) as well.
BudW

Note: That Carter BBD will fit and work on 318’s – if anyone wanted to know.
The only real difference is the /6 has a hole drilled into the choke plate (as seen in the picture). If looking for a good carb to replace a computer controlled one – this would be a good one.

Note to Silver Bullet. It would help if you could find the spring air cleaner clip for that carb.

Silver Bullet

Reaction score
Yes, the intake is purple. I had the engine purple in my MV1 Road Runner. I actually just sold that a few minutes ago. The battery hold down w/nuts, carb, and fuel pump are sold too. The (4) clips, turn signals, and wiper motor are still available. I'll get a shipping price for the clips and motor by the end of the week for you.

Another difference between the carbs is the fuel inlet barb. The 318 carb is straight and the slant is curved.

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, my in-box got away from me.

That is a good performance fuel pump – which I forgot to mention earlier. I just don’t need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back