Modoba Roadtrip

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Taking a small road trip tomorrow to swap some parts. I'm going from Akron,Ohio to Fort Wayne Ind. Doc Strange is going to meet me at EFRIEDRICK's . Doc gets the mirada interior, and I get the wheels from E. I took the back seat out of Modoba and have the front and back seats from the mirada in there.... along with the headliner shell which will be propped up on my head for the trip! Wish a luck!lol

jasperjacko

Reaction score
All went well and everyone seems happy. It was good to meet more fellow members. 16 mpg at 4.50 for premium....ouch! Way more fun than driving the van though!

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Pic of Modoba creating more global warming and fighting against clean energy. lol

100_5237.jpg

efriedrich

Reaction score
It was great to meet troy and doc. troy let me drive modoba and its a beast. thanks guys

jasperjacko

Reaction score
As Obama said to "spread the wealth", I like to "Share the Horsepower".

NoCar340

Reaction score
How long a trip was that? Excellent that you took the hot rod, for the record! :eusa_dance:

jasperjacko

Reaction score
it was about 420 by the way. Miles that is.
--- Post updated ---
Had my first little road trip of the season today. My wife and daughter came along for a 175 mile trip through central Ohio amish country. Beautiful smooth winding roads, and good food. Feeling relaxed.
--- Post updated ---
I've been mapping out a serious road trip for the future. It's very ambitious to say the least. The plan is to leave Ohio and visit friends and family around the country. The route would go through Montana, Yellowstone, Wyoming, Utah, down through the Rockies to L.A. and visit Willow Springs Raceway on track days and make a few laps. YEHAW! From there to the Grand Canyon and across the south to visit parents and siblings on the Atlantic coast. Next drive to Maine to a nice b@b in Poland Springs. The last leg would meander back home seeing Niagara Falls on the way. Would be cool to meet up with some members along the way. All told, it would be around 7800 miles. Modoba will have to have an overdrive for this trip. I'll need 3-4 weeks, but man, what a bucket list trip!

Bruceynz

Reaction score
Bugger living out of America / Canada I miss out on all this cool stuff! Anyone coming down under?

BTW - We have roads and cars so let's use them. I am 42 years old and very few modern cars excite me enough to want to buy one. Just think my Cordoba is really cool piece of Chrysler history that spins my wheels! Gas is still pretty cheap!!!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Bugger living out of America / Canada I miss out on all this cool stuff! Anyone coming down under?

BTW - We have roads and cars so let's use them. I am 42 years old and very few modern cars excite me enough to want to buy one. Just think my Cordoba is really cool piece of Chrysler history that spins my wheels! Gas is still pretty cheap!!!

I'd love to get my ass down there one day.

Back