SOLD Moog Parts & Front End Components

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leizurtime

Reaction score
Contact seller
A while back I purchased and gathered together all of these parts to do the front end on my Volare wagon. Unfortunately, the wagon is sold now and I have all these parts sitting around collecting dust. I'm willing to take $400 plus shipping for the entire bundle, including the control arms. I'm not against the idea of selling individual parts, I would just ask if you want to go that route please purchase both L/R components.

moog parts list 1.jpg
moog parts list 2.jpg

A screenshot of my invoice from RockAuto, it shows all the parts and quantities I purchased for the suspension and steering. With the exception of the control arms, which I got from a junkyard, all the parts are brand new.

IMG_2399.JPG

IMG_2402.JPG

Remanufactured steering gear, brand new in the box.

IMG_2540.JPG
IMG_2542.JPG
IMG_2544.JPG

Rare parts torsion bar frame and control arm bushings. Pretty tough to find for these cars anymore.

00S0S_kjqP5biOQ1s_300x300.jpg

Upper and lower control arms which I pulled from a 78 Aspen Coupe with a 318. They need to be cleaned up but are in straight condition.

As I said, the entire bundle is $400 plus shipping. If you are interested in individual parts, let me know and we'll come up with a price. Please feel free to post here or message me if you're interested. Thanks for looking!

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Id be interested in all the moog parts in the two big boxes posted. If you could figure out what youd need for them.

Shoot me a price on the lower control arms as well.

The T bar stuff looks like they are from ff? Not that im interested.

Leizurtime

Reaction score
$250.00 for all the Moog stuff. $20 for both of the lower control arms. What is FF? The brand of the torsion bar bushings is Rare Parts.

Leizurtime

Reaction score
Oh okay. No, none of the bushings are from firm feel. I actually talked to them on the phone one time about reinforcing the lower control arms and powder coating them. They only deal in polyurethane. All these bushings are rubber.

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply and info, I went and checked what I had and Ive got more then I thought I did so it takes me out of it.

A good price for the whole lot for someone, although those two bags may not of came from FF they are poly without a doubt, packaged just as youd receive them from FF so maybe from there vendor, all rubber suspension parts are thick,dense and dull in color vs the poly shine.

1952 d100

Reaction score
Would you happen to have a torsion bar height adjustment bolt and the threaded block available for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back