Mopar Nationals August 12-14

wvdodgemirada

Reaction score
I had been wanting to post something for a while on this, but hadn't because my car was broke. Just got it running 2 days ago, and been running around town and all is well. That being said, August 12th-14th is the Mopar Nationals in Columbus, Ohio. I will be there Friday-Sunday with the car running Sportsman. Anyone else attending? And for those not, rest assured I will take many pictures for your viewing pleasure. :cool:

brotherGood

Reaction score
The Facebook page has organized a meet on Saturday, followed by dinner at a local buffet. I'll be at the get together at nationals, but not the dinner.

Darth-Car

Reaction score
No can do this year. I have to DJ a high school reunion Saturday night, and that will wipe me out all day on Sunday.:(

wvdodgemirada

Reaction score
First up are the other Mirada's that attended.

DSCF1014.JPG

DSCF1016.JPG

DSCF1057.JPG

DSCF1062.JPG

DSCF1063.JPG

wvdodgemirada

Reaction score
I know that the weather forecast kept some people away, but they missed out. To me it was another great show. Got lucky and it ended up not raining till 4:30 on Saturday, that's with a forecast that showed 50% Friday and like 80% Saturday. Had a lot of fun, met up with old friends and made some new. Here is a picture from Thursday on the way to the event.

DSCF0800.JPG

wvdodgemirada

Reaction score
Here is another picture from Friday morning, sitting in line to get in. The challenger in the second one is my brothers, its a 2011 srt 392.

DSCF1021.JPG

DSCF1022.JPG

Back