Mostly intact Frear End Caps for Cordoba, and other Fender plastics

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkritsilas

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi,

This a 1982 Cordoba at the local pick and pull. I took a set of LA headers from this, along with a grille. The rear fender caps are flexible to the touch. Just wanted to know if there is any interest before this goes to the crusher. The tail lights and the other plastics in the rear are good, too. The caps do have some small tears, but are still flexible (the paint is even stuck down really well). This car, from what I was told, was hot-rodded, having a 1973 340/4Barrel, A727, and 3.55:1/Suregrip 8 3/4" rear, from what I was told by the counter guy at the pick and pull. Being hot-rodded, I don't know if this is a factory paint colour, but it was a very nice shade for a Cordoba.

I will have a friend help remove the plastics, so I am asking for $100, for his time. Shipping to the US will cost about the same.

I will take the bumper for my own Cordoba (actually, my Mirada).

Kostas

P.S. Sorry for the cross post, I will ask the mods to remove the one in the J body forum.

photo6.jpg
photo5.jpg
photo4.jpg
photo3.jpg
photo2.jpg
photo1.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

72Dodge

Reaction score
Does it have a good passenger's side view mirror? (I think this is same as the one on a Mirada). I am still looking for one of those for my Mirada.

kkritsilas

Reaction score
I need to go back this week for some trim pieces, so I will take a picture. I think they come in chrome and in in body colour. Which are you looking for?

Kostas

72Dodge

Reaction score
Chrome would be best since the driver's side one is chrome, but I could work with any finish. If it's good and the price isn't insane (I realize shipping from Canada can be a bit wacky), I'm interested.

goldenoldie

Reaction score
hi I'm definitely a newbie here but if it still has the left rear wheel opening molding and the trim piece on the bottom of the drivers door I'd be really interested. Not sure if the trim piece is aluminum or stainless

kkritsilas

Reaction score
Trim pieces you are looking for are aluminum. Car has long gone to the crusher. I personally took the right side rear wheel molding, and the left wasn't there at all. The right side was bent up, but nothing that couldn't be straightened out.

This must have been a nice car at one time, with the 340 and the 727. The pickers that got to it ahead of me took the engine, transmission and rear end, as I said. The mirrors were also gone, I suppose a moot point, as the car is now probably in a thousand different Oriental cars.

Kostas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back