FOR SALE My 1977 White Aspen R/T

Status
Not open for further replies.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have to sell this because I don't want it to rot at the lake. There are three boo boos on this car. There is less than a dime size blister on the driver's side underneath the R/T decal. There is some rust that is showing on the bottom of the driver's side door. The driver's seat is split at the seam. The passenger side rocker panel shows some of the crappy paint jobs the factory did with drips. This is a 22,000 car that was rolled back to stock by me to win best in class in the 2011 Autorama in Houston. The engine compartment was completely detailed to include a rebuild of the motor, a larger radiator, a NOS fan shroud, a NOS battery thermal guard, a NOS radiator over flow bottle, a NOS cowl seal and a NOS windshield washer bottle. The front and rear bumpers saw new chrome in 2010. The headlight bezels and hood centers and eyebrows are all NOS. The frame rails, trunk and floor pans are 100% rust free. All new brakes and brake lines with new master cylinder and NOS power brake booster. All new front suspension items to include removing the front and rear rubber parts and installing Firm Feels parts to get rid of the boat ride effect when driving the car. A great rear sway bar was added. Too many more details to ramble on. I want $16,000 or best offer. I will not go below $14,000 because that is what I paid for it.
--- Post updated ---
IMG_0025.JPG
IMG_0080.JPG
IMG_0081.JPG
IMG_0082.JPG
IMG_0083.JPG
IMG_0084.JPG

--- Post updated ---
IMG_2747.JPG
IMG_2748.JPG
IMG_2749.JPG
IMG_2750.JPG
IMG_2751.JPG
IMG_2752.JPG
IMG_2753.JPG
IMG_2754.JPG
IMG_2755.JPG
IMG_2756.JPG

--- Post updated ---
Now with the new flip top gas cap.

IMG_2636.JPG

Darth-Car

Reaction score
A beautiful Machine. I hope you find a good home for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back