Need 76-80 Volare Louvers horiz preferred also rear 3pc spoiler and front spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

dusterkid340

Reaction score
Contact seller
I would like to buy Louvers, spoilers, and trim pieces to convert my Volare NHRA stocker into a roadrunner model. If you can help me, please call 702-278-9729. Thanks.

slant6billy

Reaction score
Might I suggest you place watch items on ebay. You just missed a full wheel flare set and front chin spoiler. I looked earlier in the week and it was there, but now it is not. A few trunk spoilers and window louvers are up there. I picked up my chin spoiler (3 piece) from first place products on ebay about a year or so ago for just under 300 bucks- new with all the hardware. Put the searches in and place the watches so you get notified by email of new listings for Aspen & volare ground effects, wheel spoilers, wheel flares/ flairs. The buzz word is the trigger word. Hell, I found where some guy misspelled supercoupe and due to my fat finger typing I found his listing by accident with no bids. So keep an open mind.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Don't post your e-mail or phone number as all can be seen by all. Contact Phil aka BHA43. He has all of them cloned in fiberglass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back