Need some help...Mirada/Cordoba window switches.

rowdy351

Reaction score
Hi All

Just wondering if someone out there can help me out in regards to getting a new set of power window switches for my 83 Mirada.
I need a drivers side master switch and passenger side switch,the car has powered locks...the windows operate well but the bezels are all cracked and yellowed.
I would prefer a set of new old stock switches...does anyone out there have the original part numbers (left and right side) so I can check against a few online nos dealers?
Any leads appreciated...perhaps someone out there has or knows of someone out there with a good 2nd hand set sitting in their parts collection!:notworthy:

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
The pass side bezel with PW/PL part# is 4011664
Dr side #4011665

The switches dont come with the bezels.

CMX360

Reaction score
I got my NOS bezels from Arizona Parts. I'm not sure if he's still in business though. His site doesn't work (arizonaparts.com). He must have dumped his parts on someone else. He was listing on Moparts.com as well. Another one to try is Brads NOS (bradsnosparts.com) he has just about all the same stuff AZ Parts did/does.

furyfrank

Reaction score
I got my NOS bezels from Arizona Parts. I'm not sure if he's still in business though. His site doesn't work (arizonaparts.com). He must have dumped his parts on someone else. He was listing on Moparts.com as well. Another one to try is Brads NOS (bradsnosparts.com) he has just about all the same stuff AZ Parts did/does.
just tried az parts and it works and he probally has your parts, I know him from personal contact and he didn't sell his parts , he has way to many.

CMX360

Reaction score
just tried az parts and it works and he probally has your parts, I know him from personal contact and he didn't sell his parts , he has way to many.

Huh so it does. I guess I hit it on all the wrong days. I thought maybe he decided to move to Vietnam for good.

Back