New addition

slant6billy

Reaction score
off the trailer and ready for a parking spot
IMG_0390.JPG

DCAspen

Reaction score
Does your wife know,You hiding it at Gators?

slant6billy

Reaction score
Does your wife know,You hiding it at Gators?
Gator's Mopar swamp is pretty full. Mark's Roadrunner taking up 2 spots with the monster tires. So, This one is staying at my place... (I might have to sleep in it). I really pushed my luck- out all day truck'n the car home, then moving some stuff at Gator's, and then I was out till 1 am Sunday seeing my budy's Van Halen tribute band (Van Halen Nation- It rocked/ my ears still hurt) I just woke up on my couch in my bar clothes..... not good. I might have to cook dinner today, but I don't think I'm too far in side the "Doghouse" I'm going to pull the fuel line and hook a battery and spin the leaning buzz'n half dozen over and do a compression check- I'm confident it will show good, it's just something I want to do to get familiar with the car today.

slant6billy

Reaction score
It looks cool with the chrome domes and white wall tires:cool:
This thing is unmolested. Vacuum lines - all there. AC all there. I don't want to change a thing. Just keep it simple. However, I have a correct 76/77 1 piece rear spoiler and a nice 6 pack scoop. Just to enhance the lines. I put the caps on, since my town has an ordinance about exposed lug nuts. Can't show your nuts in public, I guess.

Gator

Reaction score
This car is heavy to push .oops hole in gas tank.smells. goodcfeal billy

slant6billy

Reaction score
This car is heavy to push .oops hole in gas tank.smells. goodcfeal billy
My wife just asked, "What is that chemical smell?" I told her the "Guy" is gonna need a new gas tank from Georgia (Via Ricky through Mark). And we all know "it may take a while"... HAHAHA
IMG_0396.JPG

Gator

Reaction score
Jersey is weird like that.I bet thAT 7 .25 only last until that car is running.

DCAspen

Reaction score
A busted rear end to go along with the exposed nuts,Are you sure you still wanna hang with him Gator.

slant6billy

Reaction score
Are you pulling our legs? Cant have exposed lugnuts?
Well, actually it isn't a real ordinance of course. However, friends of mine in blue uniform tell me that missing hub caps are reasons to attract attention of the wrong kind. Plus, I don't want to get on the ugly side with my neighbors. I like most of them and they tolerate me. I try to hide the fact that I'm the village idiot. Sometimes my neighbors don't have the sense of humor. Car still draining the stinky gas..... hopefully the neighbors think it is elsewhere.

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
Hum, draining fuel out at 2 am – and that doesn’t raise any suspicions?

slant6billy

Reaction score
I can't remember, but if I dump mineral oil in the crappy tank, will it null the smell?
What will kill it?

lowbudget

Reaction score
If you can see the hole take a bar of soap and rub across it to temporarily seal it up. About the smell maybe scented lamp oil?

Back