Gunnar Schroder

Reaction score
I am a gentleman from Norway with an old girl from 1978 that I dusted off our mothball storage. I bought her in 1990 and stored her for over 22 years in Norway for 10 years and here in Sweden another 13 years. She is in fine fettle and runs sweet and easy starter. This is the third Dodge we have. The first one was a 1978 Club Cab pickup, the second a Dodge Aspen and a Chrysler Stratus. Now I am most in old motorcycles and have three left that all runs and is restored. The oldest from 1938 and the newest from 1959.

20220829_154725kopi.jpg

M_Body_Coupe

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Soooo...Norway, Sweden...compared to Canada (perhaps the more northern Ontario parts) I would say likely a matching level of snow on the roads...so how well did the body & frame hold up?

I realize you said that car was in storage, but does that honestly mean "no road time during winter"?

Gunnar Schroder

Reaction score
I dusted her off last year and built a carport for storage. She is an easy starter and on winter roads all right. The body would benefit from a respray but only one rust spot in the trunk. I will sort that out this summer, only15 x 15 cm.

Back