New Software....New Look

Monkeyed

Reaction score
Really odd on my phone. Not saying I don't like it..just gotta play around with it.

I use "desktop version" on my phone with anything and everything that'll let me. Mobile versions always seem watered down, I understand the processing power isn't the same, but a new phone can outpace an old desktop.. even on an older phone I prefer to wait for it load if I have to. personal preference, I guess.

on another tweek note, is there or is there going to be a way to set the background color? nothing wrong with blue, just another personalized feature I liked from the old. not a deal breaker by any means!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I use "desktop version" on my phone with anything and everything that'll let me. Mobile versions always seem watered down, I understand the processing power isn't the same, but a new phone can outpace an old desktop.. even on an older phone I prefer to wait for it load if I have to. personal preference, I guess.

on another tweek note, is there or is there going to be a way to set the background color? nothing wrong with blue, just another personalized feature I liked from the old. not a deal breaker by any means!

Wouldn't mind that option myself

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This theme is meant to work on a desktop or a tablet or a hone -- no mobile app necessary.

There will be a choice of several different color schemes. One is being made as we speak in fact.

volareandgtcat

Reaction score
Not that I can compare to the old .. but I would like to add my thanks for all the people that keep these kind of forums going and all the work that goes into it.

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I should read the other threads more often.
I just assumed the pics went into internet limbo, but behold in attachments they were preserved.

If it was luck, Yea Luck!
If it was skill-Yea Joey!
Thanks!

Once you asked for it -- I went looking for the software mod to make it happen for you.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
I'm pretty computer lame.
But the old look was pretty simple for me and this look seems trouble free for a 'That's 70's' guy.
If I get it, then the under 30 crowd shouldn't have a problem.

I know old school, a cold shower would turn 'hardware' into 'software'