NEW: Windsor, Ontario

M_Body_Coupe

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I've been a long-time member of the Dippy.org forum as well as several other sites...so some of you may know me already from there.

Here is a quick pic of the project car, nearly completed after a very long restoration period:

80Diplomat_Coupe_2013_1.jpg

80Diplomat_Coupe_2013_2.jpg

80Diplomat_Coupe_2013_3.jpg

Anyways...looking forward to meeting more fellow F/J/M-body nuts!!!

jasperjacko

Reaction score
very nice..... I think I've enjoyed your car on you tube?

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Hello from a fellow Canuck,
Welcome aboard.
Beautiful car.
What size tires are you running front and back?
Love the stance.

DCAspen

Reaction score
Great looking car,love the color,any interior shots

M_Body_Coupe

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome you guys!

Capt'n, the sizes are:
FRONT => 235/60R15
REAR => 275/60R15

80aspe: nope, no updated interior pics yet, but I'm going to try to get some stuff going this weekend...given the crappy summer we've had here I'm guessing there isn't much good weather left.

jasperjacko: ah, maybe...here is a quick link to my YouTube videos...nothing elaborate, just a few captures here and there => http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCskzNF1avN0SIGhkD6Et2lA

efriedrich

Reaction score
Belated welcome , I have always admired your dippy. I have been trying to find your build thread on the other site but couldn't remember your handle.

M_Body_Coupe

Reaction score
Belated welcome , I have always admired your dippy. I have been trying to find your build thread on the other site but couldn't remember your handle.

Thanks for the "thumbs up".

Yeah, I have the same handle on Dippy, but the bummer is that my full build thread, as it used to show up still pointing to the really old forum, no longer works...so a pile of this stuff has gone MIA...lol...I'm hoping to eeak out some time over the Christmas holidays to build another page somewhere else....

efriedrich

Reaction score
You should put it here on FFMJ's only, lots of good fellas around these parts that would love to see your build....

volareandgtcat

Reaction score
I gotta say "hi" ......... from 1 Windsorite to another ..... sweet ride ya got there !!
Edit: .. forgot to read the original date of post.

M_Body_Coupe

Reaction score
volareandgtcat: wow, no way man...Windsorite??? And here I was all these years thinking I was the only one to suffer from the "F/M/J-body" affliction...LOL...we should get together sometime.

Regarding the "project work" page, alright you guys...do we have a page on the forum that spells out things like image size limitations, etc, etc?

I have a pile more details that I was thinking of tossing on my home web server as "photo album" type stuff...just easier to track through it all...although the challenge there is the uplink speed...

Back