No Good Deed

slant6billy

Reaction score
Goes Unpunished
100_3201.jpg
100_3202.jpg
100_3203.jpg

My volare moved just enough about 6 inches backwards.

My cousin had broken down with no help. she ain't married and guys only helpthemselves with her. So I rushed out and pulled the garage door down. AND a nice deep scratch down the corner of the bumper.

How many times can I yell, "Mutha- Fokkur"

So, I had some burnt orange in a can as a temp fix and since it was 51° I can survive until April. I might head up to Maaco for their 175 dollar bumper special.... I know what they'll tell me........"Can't match the paint, sorry"

So My volare rolled with 3 wheel chocks. Just goes to prove folks, always check and re-check before you close that door

100_3201.jpg

100_3202.jpg

100_3203.jpg

Monkeyed

Reaction score
Goes UnpunishedView attachment 9378View attachment 9379View attachment 9380

My volare moved just enough about 6 inches backwards.

My cousin had broken down with no help. she ain't married and guys only helpthemselves with her. So I rushed out and pulled the garage door down. AND a nice deep scratch down the corner of the bumper.

How many times can I yell, "Mutha- Fokkur"

So, I had some burnt orange in a can as a temp fix and since it was 51° I can survive until April. I might head up to Maaco for their 175 dollar bumper special.... I know what they'll tell me........"Can't match the paint, sorry"

So My volare rolled with 3 wheel chocks. Just goes to prove folks, always check and re-check before you close that door

I think what's really missing from this story is, what's your cousin's number :toothy12:

slant6billy

Reaction score
Man, If I could find a decent guy for my cousin. She's been dealt a shitty hand of cards. However, she has a job at some pharmaceutical plant, doesn't have a handicap tag or placard, and is only about 110 pounds. However, I don't think the mopar maniacs are going to be her type. But you never know..... AND NO, I'm not posting a picture. No offenses, but, much like my daughters, I get real protective. Only way to get to her, is hang with me a while to see if you pass the test. Some might say, that would sound like fun.... ripping up tires, terrorizing imports, chevys, and fords. Blasting out the rock tunes. radical

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
That sounds like a good time to me....the tire shredding that is..
Already got my gal....same one for 21 years now.
I hear ya about the big brother-ish thing...I'm like that even with the wife's single friends. Finding a guy who isn't a D bag these days is getting pretty tough for gals.

Monkeyed

Reaction score
That sounds like a good time to me....the tire shredding that is..
Already got my gal....same one for 21 years now.
I hear ya about the big brother-ish thing...I'm like that even with the wife's single friends. Finding a guy who isn't a D bag these days is getting pretty tough for gals.

ain't that the truth, I've had the same girl for 10 years now, so I was just kidding, I do know some pretty decent single guys. hard part is finding someone who's enough of a d-bag that she won't just think of him as a "gay" friend, but not so much of one that, well, you know

Back