No....I'm Not Dead

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Some of you may have noticed my lack of posting. Life has become somewhat crazy for me recently. Nothing I particularly want to get into.....but busy.....like crazy busy along with some slight family madness....I'm sure you all know the drill.

But yes I am still here and available and more than willing to help in any way I can. Just laying a little low and letting the more knowledgeable people on here do their thing.

Yes.....I'm still here and when things calm down a bit I'll be back to my usual over the top amount of posting.

slant6billy

Reaction score
Some of you may have noticed my lack of posting. Life has become somewhat crazy for me recently. Nothing I particularly want to get into.....but busy.....like crazy busy along with some slight family madness....I'm sure you all know the drill.

But yes I am still here and available and more than willing to help in any way I can. Just laying a little low and letting the more knowledgeable people on here do their thing.

Yes.....I'm still here and when things calm down a bit I'll be back to my usual over the top amount of posting.
I almost was going to start driving north to start looking for you. I might get flagged at the border, too. Canada don't allow certifiable crazies from the US to enter

kkritsilas

Reaction score
I just figured with the warm weather you have been having out East, that you were outside getting in as much good weather as possible before winter comes.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Thanks guys.....I'm sure you all know the "life's getting crazy" thing. Like I said....still here to help but busier than a three legged dog chasing two rabbits.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Ed you need one of these.

1fd3940f7be07247f11c46ca47de7e5d.jpg

brotherGood

Reaction score
We havent seen eye to eye at times, but I hope things start looking up for you man. Never like to hear of hard times

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Okay..... so before I get demoted..... or promoted??

I've been dealing with some family fun. No details but some health issues. Not mine. But it's almost been a job in itself and has been eating up all of my time. I still check in regularly to make sure all is well but I've just been so burnt out that I have a look and then just shut my damn phone off.

However!! Things have calmed down and now I can actually play with my cars, have some fun and get back to pretending I do something around here.

Thank you to all of you for your concerns about me. This place is family and I'm hoping to play catch up and remind you folks what a smartass I am.

Cheers

old yellow 78

Reaction score
It's good to hear from you and I wish you and your family better times ahead. Your rank and status is secure here. Everyone has to slam on the brakes once in a while. Keep strong and build in some fun when you can, and don't forget to just breathe.
3530177196_c0e78c05cf_b.jpg

slant6billy

Reaction score
Yeah brother! I was running out of mayhem to share. Glad you can get some fun time

Aspen500

Reaction score
You were conspicuous by your absence, along with some other former frequent posters that pretty much vanished but I know how things can go sometimes, trust me.

Back