No Trade Section?

XfbodyX

Reaction score
I cant find a trade/swap section here, is there one?

This can be moved but ive a extra set of NOS 76 77 Aspen in bumper turn lenses id like to trade for a NOS pair of 76 77 volare in grille lenses.

Id also trade one for one, but id need to look see which side id need.

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Come on guys, I know someone sitting on some runner parts needs a pair of perfect aspen turn buckets/lenses. What ive got to trade is as good as they come, flawless, color matched (they can come in three different shades of the plastic used in the buckets) so these would be in the same run.

Id still swap one for one and would rather trade since some as really stupid prices for either type lens.

DSC00027.JPG

DSC00028.JPG

DSC00029.JPG

DSC00031.JPG

DSC00033.JPG

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Still, no love for a trade section? I psted this six months ago, seems Im just batcrap crazy it seems thinking money means nothing and its better to barter for parts wanted/parts needed?

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Yea, but its not seemed to catch on. Oh well spring is here, time to ditch the www till fall.

Last edited:

XfbodyX

Reaction score
One last try, with the economy as it is, still no interest in parts swapping?

Its not a new concept.

Last edited:

79-Diplomat-guy

Reaction score
I'm with you on a trade swap section. TBH I don't have much to trade but just having a section like that to go through would be great. My yellow salon is in bad shape as far as the body goes ever since an accident that crushed the drivers side inner fender and moved the whole trunk over an inch. So at this point idk if I'm going to be parting it out or restoring it. Basic blue needs the entire suspension redone so I'll be needing funding for that or try and wheel and deal for it.

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
Why not just post in the for sale section with the trade in the description? If people are looking for a part they'd be checking there anyway not just in a trade section.

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Its probably my odd thinking here, but ive zero interest in selling 95% of the nice and nos parts ive got, money is semi easy way to aquire a needed part. Other hoarders wont sell there good stuff either. But a part they need that one has will get them thinking.

I will give up good parts for good parts. Generally people post things they dont want in the for sale section, I want to keep all mine unless I can get parts I need to finish a project.

Ive kinda had decent luck just networking a little bit as things are and unfortunately sites like this with so little traffic might not produce much and in contrast I dont do FB and from what ive seen it wouldnt be the best place.

Ive 14 notebook pages of itemized parts stored away, id post them all and state what im looking for if it was productive.

I just dont see many spending alot on un needed car parts in a monetary way with whats going on.

But I had to try one last time.

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
I totally agree. I'd rather keep certain parts unless someone has something I need or want more. I don't do facebook either.
To me people don't check trade sections much unless they know they have something to trade so they usually end up dead or limited parts listed. But if you post a list of what you want to trade in a for sale section and note in the title FOR TRADE there's more of a chance of people seeing it.
That's what I've seen anyway.

Back