FOR SALE NOS 76-79 fenders OE Mopar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeinri

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello group! I have a pair of NOS 76-79 F-body fenders for sale or trade. They are NOS but they do have minor dings from being handled for the past 40 years. They are still in factory red primer. NO ROT!!! If you need them for your ride let me know. I have no idea what they are worth. I will upload some pics later today. Lee Sousa.

volare 77

Reaction score
Because those fenders were part of a recall there are a lot of them out there. Shipping is the killer on those so if someone wants them they would want to within driving distance. The prices range from $75 to a couple hundred each. Depends on who is selling them.

Leeinri

Reaction score
I did know about the recall but I did not realize there were many NOS fenders left. I thought Chrysler only made enough to support the number of vehicles produced? All I have found for sale are rusted used ones on ebay such as these PASSENGER RIGHT FENDER FITS 76-79 ASPEN 351837 They are here in RI if anybody close by needs a set! My car came with four NOS fenders and I only need two as my car never went for the recall. Lol

volare 77

Reaction score
Sure you can ask $300-400 each as some on ebay but you may sit on them for a while. Give it a try. I bought some at Carlisle a few years ago for $75 each. I know some people that got them even cheaper.

Leeinri

Reaction score
I am not looking for $3-400 each, not even close to that. I am looking for someone that really needs them and will appreciate them at a very reasonable price. Someone like me that does not have much money to spend on their project because feeding their family is more important.

Leeinri

Reaction score
I would gladly accept trades also! I am looking for a Edelbrock LD4B, Offenhauser port o sonic or a Weiand action plus or stealth intake.

volare 77

Reaction score
Don`t get me wrong I`m not trying to beat you up on the price. I was just being realistic as the prices can be all over the map depending on who is selling them. If you were closer I would get them from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back