FOR SALE NOS Driver R/T Grille

FMJ Body Parts For Sale

1. XfbodyX

XfbodyX Well-Known Member

Contact Seller
    Grille is early nos 76 and carries the R/T part Number.

It is not perfect, somehow I got one crack (pic) that I will fix and repaint the whole lower/bottom area.

One mounting tab got snapped off, not sure If I have a piece to epoxy one, if I dont its a easy fix for most.

Looking at $150, $100 shipping.

The last grill I sent was 76$ and the box was $12 from the ups store and took $10 worth of packing tape and 2 hours (yes 2 hours) to pack cutting blocks of Styrofoam and placing them in the box from each end for supports, ect... not really fun.

Would look great on a survivor or a driver.

But this grille does me no good here sitting.

Sorry USA only

PM me here please if interested.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

2. old yellow 78

old yellow 78 Well-Known Member

I know the RT grilles for '76/'77 had the different badge in the center, but were they also blacked out instead of argent colored? What was the difference between the '78-'80 RT grilles and the standard grilles? I imagine that these are quite hard to find.

3. Aspen500

Aspen500 Well-Known Member

I can't speak for the '76/'77 grille's but the '78/'79 standard was argent colored and R/T was red/orange on the slats.

4. PentaCar

PentaCar Member

Not sure about the 79, but the 78 R/T grille also had two small holes in one of the slats on the driver side for the R/T emblem which was plastic. One trip through the automated car wash and the emblem was gone, so look close if you have a 78 W/O an emblem the holes should be there.