NOS FMJ Fuel Tank/Gauge Sending Unit $40

XfbodyX

Reaction score
I just bought this for $60 shipped, I do not have a use for it. If anyone wants it for $65 ($5 to me for my tying up my money) plus actual shipping they can have it.

I bought it because they are currently on ebay and appears they are selling for 175-200 just run the part number.

I just could not see the regular ebay flippers buying it and asking 3X what they paid when someone can use it.

Note I only ship usa only.

Ones selling on ebay
nos mopar 4051243 | eBay

volare 77

Reaction score
I have one now and the few times i listed it i never sold it. They are made aftermarket and can be bought cheap so most aren`t looking for NOS I guess.

XfbodyX

Reaction score
the ebay link shows they are selling, crap i may be stuck with it

I do have one 78 but its working, at least I got a spare.

XfbodyX

Reaction score
If it ends up no one here wants it I will just relist it on fleabay but some have sold on ebay for 195

3.png

Last edited:

volare 77

Reaction score
Good luck with it. I`m sure if you sit on it you can make some money on it. I haven`t listed it on ebay only F body sites and just a few times. Also no doubt i would rather have NOS. Some people just look for the cheapest option to get there car working again.

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Im not trying to make money off it, here anyway, if it moves on for 65 plus shipping good.

The only way to keep our fmj body prices down is to keep the flippers out of the mix.

volare 77

Reaction score
I have seen spectre ones for around $49 dollars last time i checked. they may have went up some since then. It was a few years ago. That was kinda why i gave up on selling mine for a while. Some people see it on ebay and just buy it without shopping around. I can understand that too if they don`t want to spend time looking for one or don`t know other places that sell them . Even autozone sells them from what I remember. Heck even the 76 77 rare sender is $40 now at VANS. So much for selling my NOS one LOL.

Last edited:

XfbodyX

Reaction score
The 76-77 I dont think sold as well as vans expected, go figure I bought one when he was asking $75. Now are 40 or 45. Unfortunately my $75 one from vans was doa but id had it for months and so I put the old one that worked back in.

The late 77 up spectre ones are currently $65 at autozone.

I dont understand why you dont thik your nos one wouldnt sell on ebay if priced fair, im sure 75-100 would appeal to the ones paying 195 for the same in nos.

volare 77

Reaction score
Because i paid up for it thinking nobody was going to make them. At $100 I would lose money esp after paying all the fees. LOL People that are car people that value NOS stuff are willing to pay for good items but the problem is the other 90% don`t want to.

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Ok, sorry. But I know the feeling all too well.

I just want to break even and next time need to be fully awake before getting on ebay in the am time.

Aspen500

Reaction score
IIRC, the one I bought (NOS) for my car was right around $40, give or take a couple bucks. Not sure exactly when I got it but it was before I had a computer and internet so it has to be pre -2006. Can't remember exactly where it came from though, (thinking Collectors Auto Supply) but the $40 price sticks in my mind.

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Well this impulse buy is history, not long ago id of tossed it in the trash, but I just sent it to a friend. One less part laying around I dont need.

Back