FOR SALE Not mine - 1977 Volare Wagon at Pick n Pull

Status
Not open for further replies.

88_AHB

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys,
Thought to pass this along, found a 77 Volare Wagon at my local pick n pull in Windsor, CA. I acquired some parts off of it the other day for some people. Such a shame to see one in this shape in a salvage yard, had a lot of life left in it. Link here
Pick-n-Pull

thumbnail_IMG_1065.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1064.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1063.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1062.jpg

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
The rear differential (which "should have" an 8-1/4") is well worth grabbing. It "should" also have 5-leaf rear springs - but not sure it would be worth grabbing them though, The 5-leaf spring ISO clamps would be worth grabbing and is right there if one removes the rear differential.
(Note: I removed a wagon rear differential from a pull-a-part for a member here. I unbolted the differential, with leaf springs still attached. put a pair of old tires on it and a piece of rope (around the leaf spring ends) and drug (pulled) the assembly out from under car and all way to trailer - solo). This vehicle has the stands in the way, so that will require a bit more work to get under car.

The taillight/lamps would be good to grab (I don't need 'em, but have looked for them before).

This car has power windows - which is pretty rare for a '77. The power window switches (all 4) might be worth grabbing.
The window motor/regulator/wiring might be worth something for someone wanting to convert their 4-door (or wagon) to power windows).

If not warped, the A-pillar trim would be worth getting. It will fit any 4-door or wagon F or M-body. The newer M-bodies are cloth wrapped and the plastic is, um, junk

The hood insulation looks to be in good shape - but not sure if it is worth removing. I would love to get my hands on that hood - but I don't to pay to get it shipped this far.

BudW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back