Padded Dash Restoration

383scuda

Reaction score
Does anyone know of someplace to get a padded dash restored besides Just Dashes? Just got quoted $1450 and 4-5 month lead time. 1978 Aspen Super Coupe. Thanks

Aspen500

Reaction score
ABC Moparts has reproduction dash pads. Like so many other things the past few months, it says "only one in stock". There is core charge ($100, refundable) unless you send your existing one to them first. If it's like all the other products they sell, it is perfect and top quality.

https://abcmoparts.com/home/ols/products/1976-80-f-body-steel-dash-pad

They were working on repop F-body console lids but haven't heard what, if anything, has come of it yet. Pretty much anyone with a console would be in the market for one of those, myself included!

I'm not aware of any other place that recovers them, like Just Da$he$. They do excellent work, but to do what they do is labor intensive and expensive.

armataz

Reaction score
Does anyone know of someplace to get a padded dash restored besides Just Dashes? Just got quoted $1450 and 4-5 month lead time. 1978 Aspen Super Coupe. Thanks
I just used fiber weave and fiberglass jelly to re wrap my dash. then I sanded it down and painted it.

383scuda

Reaction score
Called ABC Moparts a couple days ago. Very nice people. Promised to make me a dash pad in my color (camel) within the next month. Did not ask for money down or anything. Asked about console cover, said they are working on it. Trouble with console cover is they have to make the frame too (two pieces). I'll keep you posted on the results.

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
Looks like a good price and nice to see some support for these cars.

I have a non mopar that needs dash work ill probably end up getting someone to put vinyl over it.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Thanks for the console lid update! They shouldn't have any trouble selling a bunch of them. I know where one will go soon as they're available.

Back