FOR SALE Parting 1979 Aspen 2 Door Manual Steering Stick Shift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Contact seller
I just brought in a 1979 Aspen parts car. The car is fairly original except for the engine and trans is missing and the front seats have been changed. It was a slant 6, 3 speed stick shift car with manual steering, non air and manual brakes. The floor shift, manual steering column looks fine and I have the key. The floor hump looks nice and the clutch and brake pedals are in place. The subframe is rusted out badly and the rest of the car is really rough. The grille is broken in several places but maybe someone can use it for patching another. All the window trim and looks nice. I pulled the quarter window louvers and they are nice and not cracked. The passenger side has all the mounting clips intact and the driver side is only missing one clip.
I accept paypal and credit cards over the phone and ship 5 days a week.
Please let me know what you can use and I will reply with prices and shipping cost.
Thanks, Steve Schweitzer

DSCN9551.JPG

DSCN9552.JPG

DSCN9553.JPG

DSCN9554.JPG

DSCN9555.JPG

DSCN9556.JPG

DSCN9557.JPG

DSCN9558.JPG

Reaction score
The grille would be 50.00 including shipping. Please PM me your info and I can send you a paypal invoice or you can call me and I can process a card over the phone.
Thanks, Steve

barbee6043

Reaction score
price on bezel and hump with trim ring? center speedo gauge cluster? Alma is NW Ar?? I will be goin that way in few weeks, or shippin to Tx 77371 ?

DCAspen

Reaction score
How much for the Master cyl. firewall mounting plate and pushrod.

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
BTW, that is an ’80 model, not a ’79.

Do you know which differential this has in it (a 7¼” or a 8¼”)?

I am interested in the underhood wiring harness – if not torn up to badly.

Also the driver’s side dash vent assembly (knob – all the way to the box and its mounting hardware to cowl). The vent is the part between the parking brake petal and steering column under dash.

Shipping to OKC (73127).

Thank you,
BudW

Reaction score
Hello, I realized it is a 1980 once it was posted but do not know how to change the title since I have replies.
The rear end is a 7 1/4 and I will check on the dash vent assembly and under hood wiring.
Thanks, Steve

Bob the Builder

Reaction score
I am in need of the plastic handled cables that are for the fresh air inlet on the driver and passenger side and the plastic housing with the metal door that controls how much air is coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back