Pass The Meth:1982 Chrysler Imperial

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Okay......I don't care how nice this thing is.
$160,000?????? What the hell are some of these people smoking?

Very rare, White Frank Sinatra Edition | classic cars | Windsor Region | Kijiji Mobile

$_20.jpg

Darth-Car

Reaction score
They actually include Frank. They had him stuffed, and dehydrated.

old yellow 78

Reaction score
Couldn't possibly be $160,000 even with a stuffed FS. Personally, I think that would lower the price. Probably $16,000, but as nice as it is, that still seems way too much. But, $1600 seems too low. No doubt it is a very nice car, but either the seller is careless in listing it, or has no idea of the car market.

Aspen500

Reaction score
I think, if it's as nice as it looks, $16,000 would be a good starting price to ASK. Better have all the Sinatra 8-track tapes (or cassettes) still with it though!

Aspen500

Reaction score
I take that to mean it technically costs more dollars for you guys in Canada than it does here in the U.S. to buy the same thing???

volareandgtcat

Reaction score
I take that to mean it technically costs more dollars for you guys in Canada than it does here in the U.S. to buy the same thing???
Well ...... if we're shopping in the U.S. add about 40% just in exchange then duty, taxes and shipping ... yeah .. about double what the actual price is.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
My friend, who is a Nigerian prince says the ad sounds legit.
--- Post updated ---
They did a Canadian style 20/20 show and we pay more for EVERYTHING, even if it's made in Canada to begin with.
From double for Halls lozenges to I can get a car built local cheaper in Hawaii than here.

Back