SOLD Plymouth Street Kit Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirRalliart

Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm feeling the need for a B-Body so I have to make room in the garage, therefore the Kit Car is up for sale. It sure would be nice to break even, but I know that ain't gonna happen with an F-Body!

At any rate, the Craigslist ad is here: 1978 Plymouth Street Kit Car

I'm asking what I have in it at $19.5K. Obviously, I put more money in it than I intended, so that number is very negotiable. My loss is someone's gain. I would prefer to sell to an F-Body guy, at least a Mopar guy.

Thanks - I'll see if I can upload some photos.
DSC05934.jpg
IMG_0106.jpg
DSC05894.jpg

Jonnyuma

Reaction score
I looked at your ad... beautiful car, I wish I had the dough.
I was mostly interested in the Comments section...
Naturally a few derogatorys, as you would expect. But by FAR mostly complimentary... very nice! Mopar wasn't exactly known for their build quality in those days, but neither were GM or Ford. It was years past the muscle-wars of the late 60s and early 70s, and most legacy nameplates were continuing on in name only. HOWEVER... who had the fastest 'Vette killer? Dodge (L'il Red Truck). Fastest domestic car? The Super Coupe. Trans Am, Z28, and Mustang ll Cobra were just as ostentatious and gaudy, but SLOWER.
I can't stand jackasses that feel the need to tear down someone's work/passion for no reason beyond their own anonymity.

Sorry you're having to let it go. B-bodies are fun too.

If they were available, I'd like to see how a set of those flares looked on my Lebaron. It'd be one-of-a-kind for sure.

GLWS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back