Pop In

efriedrich

Reaction score
It's been a long time Cliff, thanks for stopping by we need the traffic. Whats you got going these day's.

old tired rebel

Reaction score
It's been a long time Cliff, thanks for stopping by we need the traffic. Whats you got going these day's.

That is easy, I have my Charger which you know of, I got my Doba back. Gave my youngest son a 64 Valiant to drive he then traded it for a extended cab Dak 3.9 V6 which he is giving back to me soon. He wants a Ram 1500.

My middle son moved out here to Tulsa with his twin daughters and girlfriend. Life has been very full and busy.

efriedrich

Reaction score
It sounds liked your very blessed, the Charger seems like its coming along nicely.

Last edited:

efriedrich

Reaction score
Things are good, been very busy and summer has gone fast and I haven't had a lot of time to play with the cars but I'm hoping to take the LeBaron to the Indy show in September, I want to at least make one show this year.

old tired rebel

Reaction score
Things are good, been very busy and summer has gone fast and I haven't had a lot of time to play with the cars but I'm hoping to take the LeBaron to the Indy show in September, I want to at least make one show this year.

That is a nice car. Did you get the cop wheels on it?

efriedrich

Reaction score
Lol not yet, I just got the last of the chrome put back on and finally polished and waxed it, at this point I may wait till spring to buy new rubber, we'll see.

Back