Post Likes & Thanks

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just to let you guys know, we will be getting the old thanks imported into the current "likes" system. I have an importer being developed and it should take about 2 weeks to get the old "thanks" combined into the new "likes"

Hope that made sense.

Also, for those that are wondering, there will be a photo gallery as well. I have someone designing an importer for that as well that will pull the old garage photos into the new system.

High Speed Pursuit

Reaction score
Just to let you guys know, we will be getting the old thanks imported into the current "likes" system. I have an importer being developed and it should take about 2 weeks to get the old "thanks" combined into the new "likes"

Hope that made sense.

Also, for those that are wondering, there will be a photo gallery as well. I have someone designing an importer for that as well that will pull the old garage photos into the new system.

I haven't found an accolade tab within this new software, but just in case there isn't one, I want to say THANKS for rolling out this awesome platform. I'm still learning it, but so far it appears that you and other Administrators have really worked hard on providing us with a great meeting place to connect and communicate with lots of other MOPAR lovers.

compubert

Reaction score

Hope that made sense.

Hey Joey, the messaging system seems to be hung. get a white screen when trying to message a user, not alone others seeing it too.... thanks...Bert.

David Clark

Reaction score
Umm, I appreciate all the hard work you guys put into this Forum and Website and all, but, I just found one thing a bit aggravating today after signing in from being on a Hiatus for a couple months.

Today, every time I hit a LIKE Button on the post, it would take me to another page saying to this effect "are you sure you want to like this post". Now, I have a pretty slow internet connection up here in the middle of nowhere, but come on now, having to confirm our "Likes" seems a bit annoying to me. I wouldn't click on the LIKE button if I didn't want to Like it. And on top of once hitting the like button, I get taken to a new page, then when I click confirm, I now have to wait to be taken back to the original thread I was looking at and waiting for it to reload AGAIN. Please do something about this.