FOR SALE Potential new source of parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

old yellow 78

Reaction score
Contact seller
I was looking at junkyard videos on YouTube and ran across Auto Archaeology videos which are significantly better than many others IMO.

He has these few videos of a HUGE Mopar yard, Stevens Performance in Alabama that has lots of interesting cars, but no FMJ's that I saw. So, I contacted the owner, Ted Stevens, 4moparparts@gmail.com and asked if he had any inventory of F's, M's, or J's, and he wrote back saying he did. SO, if anyone is needing anything, this might be a good place to check out. :D

volare 77

Reaction score
I thought I read somewhere he said he was getting out of the used parts business. Maybe I got the wrong guy??

old yellow 78

Reaction score
Humm. I don't know, the videos were posted about three years ago. However, I got the email back from Stevens just a day or so ago, so I would assume they are still in business.

volare 77

Reaction score
I thought he said that he was concentrating on the restoration part of the business and not actually going out of business but scaling back to something he enjoyed. Like I said maybe I `m thinking of the wrong person. Dunno.

jer

Reaction score
Steve's Musclecar Parts is getting out the parts business, to concentrate on restorations and repairs. He's in Arkansas. Ted Stephens in Alabama is still doing what he does best.

modelmakerinc

Reaction score
Stephen Performance has a great inventory and may very well have what you need but everything seems to be gold plated and diamond encrusted.

He is not even close to reasonable in his costs. Just my .02$

volare 77

Reaction score
Steve's Musclecar Parts is getting out the parts business, to concentrate on restorations and repairs. He's in Arkansas. Ted Stephens in Alabama is still doing what he does best.
Thanks for the info. Sorry, If I caused any confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back