FOR SALE Potential new source of parts

FMJ Body Parts For Sale

1. old yellow 78

old yellow 78 Well-Known Member

Contact Seller
    I was looking at junkyard videos on YouTube and ran across Auto Archaeology videos which are significantly better than many others IMO.

He has these few videos of a HUGE Mopar yard, Stevens Performance in Alabama that has lots of interesting cars, but no FMJ's that I saw. So, I contacted the owner, Ted Stevens, 4moparparts@gmail.com and asked if he had any inventory of F's, M's, or J's, and he wrote back saying he did. SO, if anyone is needing anything, this might be a good place to check out. :D

2. volare 77

volare 77 Well-Known Member

I thought I read somewhere he said he was getting out of the used parts business. Maybe I got the wrong guy??

3. old yellow 78

old yellow 78 Well-Known Member

Humm. I don't know, the videos were posted about three years ago. However, I got the email back from Stevens just a day or so ago, so I would assume they are still in business.

4. volare 77

volare 77 Well-Known Member

I thought he said that he was concentrating on the restoration part of the business and not actually going out of business but scaling back to something he enjoyed. Like I said maybe I `m thinking of the wrong person. Dunno.

5. jer

jer Member

Steve's Musclecar Parts is getting out the parts business, to concentrate on restorations and repairs. He's in Arkansas. Ted Stephens in Alabama is still doing what he does best.