Random Videos

alf44

Reaction score
great vid there captain,, i loved how my 5th acted like a snow plow. are you running snow tires? i was waiting for you to drift around a turn a bit faster but ohhhh well .. ;)

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
great vid there captain,, i loved how my 5th acted like a snow plow. are you running snow tires? i was waiting for you to drift around a turn a bit faster but ohhhh well .. ;)

Too many people around.
I usually do my drifting at night.....

Yep....running Michelin X-Ice tires.....they're awesome in the snow.

kkritsilas

Reaction score
Nice rumble to that mini-van, even if it is a Toyota. Then again, I highly doubt that is is anywhere near stock, as it looks to be rear wheel drive, and the rumble sounds more like a V8 than a V6.

Kostas

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Nice rumble to that mini-van, even if it is a Toyota. Then again, I highly doubt that is is anywhere near stock, as it looks to be rear wheel drive, and the rumble sounds more like a V8 than a V6.

Kostas

I just figured a hot mom who can drive like that.
Worth posting.

BHA43

Reaction score
Watch it again when it gets to the end click on the screen for out takes or something like that & watch it. I think it's got a LS1 stuffed in it or something?

kkritsilas

Reaction score
No chance for the Chevy; there isn't any way for any truck to go head to head with the Cummins in this type of contest. Easy to see just by comparing trailer towing capacities/ratings. Its sort of like bringing a knife to a gun fight; both are diesels, but the Cummins really isn't a pickup engine, it is a heavy equipment (bulldozer, excavator, etc.) engine stuffed into a pickup. The Ford and GM diesels are pickup engines engineered for light weight and good (unloaded) fuel mileage. The six cylinder Cummins also has, just by design, a torque advantage over V8s. Saw it on a show called Stunt Busters; 4.0L 6 cylinder Cherokee vs. 5.2L V8 Cherokee. The six cylinder pushed the V8 back.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Sort of a car related video.........Some good dash cam footage anyways. This happened a couple days ago on the freeway in front of my house. Actually when the SUV is backwards on the off ramp, you can see my vast estate (lol) in the background (gray house with the chimney on the end). Coming home from work I saw the skid marks all over the freeway and wondered what the heck went on, then I saw it on the news.

Voices on the radio told him to keep driving. Damn navigation systems! lol

http://www.waow.com/category/135525/video-landing-page?autoStart=true&clipId=11253135

Back