repop brake and fuel lines

Joe12459

Reaction score
Does anyone know if somebody makes pre-bent fuel and brake lines for a Mirada? My son's car could use both, and in my old age I've become a little lazy. It's just a little easier that making them myself, and usually looks better.

Joe12459

Reaction score
Yup. They don't have them. I don't think I'm going to have much luck finding them. I just figured I try before I just make them myself. Thanks!

Aspen500

Reaction score
I wonder how much different J body is from F body as far as fuel/brake lines goes? I got the Inline Tube ones on my car and they fit perfectly, except obviously the rear axle lines (8 3/4"). Oh, and had to modify the master to combi valve lines because they only have for power brakes and I've got manual.

Anyhow,,,,,,,,,,excellent quality.

Joe12459

Reaction score
I wonder how much different J body is from F body as far as fuel/brake lines goes? I got the Inline Tube ones on my car and they fit perfectly, except obviously the rear axle lines (8 3/4"). Oh, and had to modify the master to combi valve lines because they only have for power brakes and I've got manual.

Anyhow,,,,,,,,,,excellent quality.

I was actually considering that myself. I'm not sure it's worth buying pre-made ones that I might have to modify anyway. I'll have to look at some F body diagrams or photos.

Mopar&vettedude

Reaction score
I would call classic tube. They make their in stainless as well. They may say they dont make them often, but they will have the blueprints to make them.

Joe12459

Reaction score
Thanks for all of the info! I ended up making my own stainless lines. They came out good,just took a little longer than pre-made ones would have.

Back