Results of "Chopper Live"

My imp

Reaction score
Did anyone see the show? Did you agree with the results? Should Jesse have been disqualified? Or at least penalized? Tell me you weren't hoping Jesse was going to kick DICK RAWlings sorry *ss! The PJD parody rocked! Wonder how long it will take to find out who came in 3rd ? Or last? Funny how Sr & Jesse just both happened to pick sport bikes? Oh, by the way Jesse, they're called "Buell's" (Hardly-Dangerous engine on a sport bike frame)! The contest was "Chopper Live" after all. Those two *ss clowns from "Monkey Spank Garage" did follow the spirit of the show by re-build, er a, building a "chopper" after all. The big deal was made about their finishing on time, and riding to Vegas. Very true, little done, little value.how much did they have tied up in their bike vs the others? If they laid that thing down, they'd have lost at least a buck, two eighty-nine? Maybe three? Senior had more tied up in that backbone / gas tank / engine mount in time & money. And let's not forget Furry Mc Nasty's fine skill sets on welding off the top end 's oil flow! Oh well, it was fun while it lasted! Good luck to all who competed.
Larry

roadrunnerman

Reaction score
I watched both shows.I did like jr's bike the best but still don't care for a fat tire on the rear. IMO. I think jesse did get penalized and believe he did probably finish last with sr. in third. My wife and i were honestly surprised that gas monkey came in 2nd for there first showing. Jesse looked like he was ready to kick some ass right there on the stage. Would like to see what happened at the hotel or even after the show between jesse and gas monkey. I did like sr's idea on his "machined" frame. Will have to watch the last show on monday to see what they are going to do for the future between father/son. It will probably be easier now that the camerea's won't be in their face all the time.

kitcar43

Reaction score
Junior was the clear winner hands down he is very serious about maintaining a clean attitude and not downing anyone else he concentrates on what is important and that is his business ,jesse and senior are just to damn arrogant ,jesse is a has been and he only has one set of rules what ever benefits him at the time ,Senior should realize that his son is what made his business ,rick is the only employ that senior has that is worth a damn. all that aside i think american choppers chose not to renew there relationship with the series ,i think they are going to go the route mikey took and try to renew their father and son relationship without cameras in their faces.

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
I was not impressed by Jr's bike at all. It is his same old crap of just welding a bunch of shit onto a motorcycle and calling it cool. Cake decorating is the perfect description for what he does.

I am a Jesse James fan because he is an excellent fabricator and builds most of his stuff by hand and the quality is second to none. However he did miss the deadline and he should not get first just because of that. He knew how long he had when he started, just like everyone else.

That said, however I think Senior should have won the competition. His bike was a machining masterpiece and not everyone could have built that bike. It was a badass and I guarantee you it works as well as it looks.

I am surprised the ass monkey guys didn't just rattle can a harley seems that is their way of "restoring" most of their cars. Their bike was cool and I realize they don't have the money the other guys do to spend, and they did actually ride it there and finish on time so I think they deserve second just on that alone.

-Kenny

My imp

Reaction score
Ditto, my wife & I felt the same about GM (imagine that) finishing 2nd! The old school bikers always prefer clean, lean bikes ala Indian Larry, but looking at our cars, those clowns didn't do anything we couldn't have done as well, or better given the $. All they did was slightly modify a stock frame & finish rebuilding a bike. Rick, Vinnie, Cody, Brendan, & Jim Quinn ought to open a shop together. Jr built the business with his talent, Sr's questionable business ethics (other than the Iron Works he sold his other son Dan) all ended in bankruptcy & law suits. He just like Jesse have been building the same bike for all their lives. Jesse feels that if he keeps getting entwined, that he is still the benchmark (Hudson, what a car!) doesn't fly. He had one show after another cancelled, sounds like sour grapes (or just Hollywood). The motorcycle world owes the Teutel's a huge dept. without them we wouldn't have phrases like RUB (rich urban bikers)! We do as well, before A.C. All anyone could talk about were Mopars, Hemi's, & driving the prices out of reach. Now the simple minded Yuppies have found a new favorite marble!
Larry

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
All that being said . I agree and disagree with all that was said here . I do feel that Junior's style should have won . I also see that Fast & loud should've taken 2nd . I think that Senior's & Jesse's bikes were way over the top . Kudo's for the bike Jesse made and making everything by hand . Disqualify him for not making the deadline ? Maybe ! However that being the case at hand ! Then so should've Senior . If you all recall after he found out that Jesse was granted more time to finish his bike build , Senoir took advantage of that and had his bike anodized . So how would you call it ? Bike build off between Junior , And Fast & Loud .

Last edited:

My imp

Reaction score
The whole problem with the contest was that it was mostly a popularity contest. Either Jr has, or is his own greatest publicist. Sr tried while he was on Donald Chump's "Celebrity Embarrassment" to be the kinder, gentler Sr, but when he called Vinnie for the meeting on neutral turf, his true arrogant personality shown thru. Asking Vinnie "Where would you be without me?" The same place Sr would have been without Pilgrim Productions, making bikes in his basement. Jesse came of like a spoiled 3yr old "I don't care about this, or that, or screw you, screw them, screw everyone, & everything!" my previous post should have said "mentioned" instead of "entwined" (spell check got me). The *ss Monkey's have already received more than enough criticism, except, Richard, that was a SIMPLY SAVAGE scarf you wore with that ensemble you BRUTE! If that's the best Pilgrim can come up with to replace A.C. God help us. December 21st can't get here fast enough.lol
Larry

Back