Roadkilling a Camaro & Mustang

slant6billy

Reaction score

Hell, I wanna do this so bad. Damn I wish I could do cool shit like this

slant6billy

Reaction score
I read a good amount of the comments on Youtube and only a small number are positive. Quite a few are "Since Dodge is their sponsor, I guess they trash a chevy and a ford. " or close to that sentiment. With an internet full of Chevy stuff and ford. As well, the TV shows, it would be about time the mopar got some center stage. Thing is David Freiburger is a mopar guy, Steve Dulcich (Engine masters on the MT channel) is a huge mopar guy- Crop Duster, built the 383 mopar that beat the Blue Print motors built chevy 383. So before Dodge was the sponsor, these guys were mopar guys. It is easy to drop an LS chevy motor into almost anything. 430 HP on the cheap. Things are going to get fun when the "idiots with too much money" wreck the modern Hemi cars giving new life to some slant 6 Volare or Aspen. I have been eyeing a maroon 78 Aspen coupe with a slant. I want to build a tribute 43 Kitcar but with a modern Hemi drive like the Hemi wagon or Joe's Mirada. Hell, even a modern pentastar 3.6 with an 8 speed auto would be nice in a tribute. Of course, with a powerdyne supercharger or STS turbo system to give it a no nonsense attack. So chevy and Ford guys might be pissed now, but they are going to get their feelings really hurt once the repurpose hemis go into FMJ creampuffs in larger numbers. Why should Joe have all the fun with his Mirada anyway? HAHAHA

rcmaniac791

Reaction score
All-time favorite show. I re-watch the episodes so many times. Where do I sign up to be paid to do that???

Back